Museum "History of a Baikal-Amur trunk-railway"
Phone: (30130) 2-16-63
Address: 671700, Buriat Republic, Severobajkalsk, the lane Proletarian, 5
Working hours:* Warning:
preodered group visits only
www.russianmuseums.info/M1200 - official web page
|billboard, events and excursions|
The museum of history of a Baikal-Amur trunk-railway is opened on November, 20th 1981. The museum exhibition is devoted history of research, designing, building of a trunk-railway in the north of Buryatiya. The basic sections of an exposition: social and economic history of Severobaikalsk; the pre-war period of research of a line of the future highway (1930-1940); building of tunnels; the natural property and activity of the oldest reserve "Barguzinsky"
Next to the museum there are:
restaurant(s) or caffes
|for museum professionals|
(30130) 2-77-28, Fax: (30130) 2-16-63
Foundation and opening day:
culture for society
Historical,Regional museum,Science and technics
permament show rooms 234м2
4 (curators: 1)
Average visitors per year:
4934, rare collection's items: 1366
Web sites and CD-disks:
Copyright (c) 1996-2012 Museum "History of a Baikal-Amur trunk-railway"
Copyright (c) 1996-2020 Russian Museums .info