www.Museum.ru :
        Web site   |   Professional   |   Images
       in Russian  
Kataysk district Museum

Phone: (35251) 2-14-91

Address: 641700, Kurgan region,

Working hours:*

    www.russianmuseums.info/M3076 - official web page
    Kataysk district Museum - W2160, official web site музей-катайска.рф/


billboard, events and excursions

    The Museum was opened on a voluntary basis in 1973-through the efforts of local enthusiasts and local historians. Basically, the collection was formed from gifts of citizens.They are exhibited in 10 halls of the Museum. The exhibits here are very diverse: medieval women's jewelry, ancient household items of Cossacks and peasants, primitive tools, the remains of a mammoth and bison, and more. In 2008, on the territory of the Museum estate was found a treasure of merchant Petrov, consisting of 320 copper coins, you can see it in the Museum

Museum's building(s):
    The Museum building-merchant mansion Petrov Alexei Ivanovich. Date of construction 1881 under the roof of the Museum in wood carving carved figures. According to other sources, the house was built in 1904, and before that the merchant lived on Sadovaya street (now Sverdlov street). The house has its own biography and a great history for the district

Museum's services:
   lecture hall, equipped for people with disabilities

Museum has :

Next to the museum there are:
    hotels and restaurants

for museum professionals

Administrative phone:
    (35251) 2-14-91

Foundation and opening day:
    opened: 25.02.1973

Organisation status:

Organization form:

Organisation type:
    culture for society, scientific

    Architect and monuments,Natural history,Historical,Regional museum,Painting art

    permament show rooms 187,5м2
    temporary exhibitions 67м2
    museum's store 24,1м2

Employee number:
    3 (curators: 1)

Average visitors per year:

Specific departments:

Collections volume:
    22188, rare collection's items: 12845

Web sites and CD-disks:

Copyright (c) 1996-2020 Kataysk district Museum

Copyright (c) 1996-2024  Russian Museums .info